-->
NvvM3VTbwpzigPHELV4G6VnnD8ItR51ukFuPpz44
EASY VALENTINE TRIFLE DESSERT

Iklan Billboard 970x250

Iklan 728x90

EASY VALENTINE TRIFLE DESSERT

Here’s what I used . . . for the complete tutorial visit my Fresh Berry Trifle recipe.  It’s got all the info.  This time I could not find fresh berries at my nearby market.  So I went with frozen berries this time.  I let them thaw and then used them like normal.  They were a little squishy, but still really good.  I also used the most white-looking pudding I could find (in this case cheesecake flavor of Jell-O brand), so that I could use food coloring and turn it pink.

And so you ask, how did I hide my trifle in the fridge and yet still have a nice big scoop of it out on a plate to take this pretty picture?  Well, a blogger has to do her duty and try everything she posts.  So I sacrificed and kept a nice big scoop of it out for me to try.  And yes . . . it is refreshing, sweet, and just pure yumminess.


Easy Valentine Trifle Recipe

  • 4 cups cheesecake flavor pudding (instant works fine, also vanilla flavor is okay) — color pink with food coloring or use strawberry flavor
  • 3-4 cups whipped cream (fresh is best!)
  • 2-3 cups of cake cubes (about a 9×13 size cake)
  • 1 cup raspberries
  • 2 cups strawberries (sliced)
  • Optional: you can add more berries if you like–the more the better!


  • Wash and pat the berries dry.  Let them air dry while you prep the rest.  Cut your cake into cubes, whip your cream, and make your pudding.  Then start layering in a medium size bowl or trifle dish.  Start with the pudding, then add cake cubes so they can soak in the pudding.  Add the fruit and whip cream.  To make it look pretty, stick the outer-edge row of to the glass in a nice line,
  • Read more please visit : makinglifeblissful.com
Related Posts
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Iklan Tengah Post