-->
NvvM3VTbwpzigPHELV4G6VnnD8ItR51ukFuPpz44
Easy Tropical Sangria #drink #sangria #cocktail #party #healthy

Iklan Billboard 970x250

Iklan 728x90

Easy Tropical Sangria #drink #sangria #cocktail #party #healthy

Easy Tropical Sangria #drink #sangria #cocktail #party #healthy

Everyone SHOULD endeavor this Easy Tropical Sangria once in their lives. Since amazingly, one taste of this will make them question why or why you never endeavored this White Wine Sangria. 

As you can imagine I get truly soaked in this blog. As in really, dismiss everything else, live, breathe in, cook, photograph, adjust, create and share by means of electronic systems administration media submerged. Every now and then I go days without seeing anyone beside my family and the postal worker. 

Generous, and sporadic walkers who get lost and stop by asking bearing to some perceive, that on the guide seems like it is only a short detachment away, yet some spot I have unendingly never thought about. I know, I understand I should know my surroundings to some degree more. Regardless, I am just a touch crap that way. 

The walkers get the extra vitality of me offering them heaps of left-over sustenance or me yapping at them (essentially more than I should as I need the association) before taking off on their experience. Also, I get, well some association clearly.

Easy Tropical Sangria #drink #sangria #cocktail #party #healthy


INGREDIENTS
  • 750 ml (3 cups) bottle white wine the sweeter kind
  • 250 ml (1 cup) pineapple juice
  • 125 ml (0.5 cup) passionfruit juice
  • 250 ml (1 cup) dark rum
  • 350 g chopped tropical fruit eg mango, pineapple, kiwi, tangerines etc
  • 1 lime sliced
  • Ice (optional)

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Mix all ingredients (excluding the ice) together in a jug.
  2. Refrigerate for a few hours.
  3. Add any extra garnishes you prefer.
  4. Serve in chilled glasses and add ice if required
Related Posts
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Iklan Tengah Post