-->
NvvM3VTbwpzigPHELV4G6VnnD8ItR51ukFuPpz44
Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole

Iklan Billboard 970x250

Iklan 728x90

Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole

Confession: I’m a ham girl. No offense to Thanksgiving and the turkey, but I prefer ham. That’s why, even though we eat turkey with extended family on Thanksgiving, I always buy a ham and cook it at my house, too. And talk about the leftovers–YUM! We eat ham for days, people, and never get sick of it. My favorite way to use leftover ham is with a Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole. This is basically the same recipe for my Sausage Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole that I make throughout the year, but when I have ham there is no other option that I love as much. Like I said, I’m a ham girl.


I remember the first time I cooked a ham after getting married. I’d never cooked a ham, but was determined to try it our first Christmas together. My granny-in-law gave me a recipe with several steps of watching a timer, pouring things on the ham, and carving it. While it was juicy and full of flavor, I was determined to find an easier way of cooking ham. That’s when I figured out the secret–spiral sliced ham with glaze packets. Now it’s the only kind of ham I will cook.

This year, while choosing our ham at Walmart, I picked up a Hormel Cure 81 bone-in ham with Cherrywood flavor. This premium ham was so full of flavor, juicy, and just fell off the bone while slicing it. It cooks up beautifully, and the honey glaze mix is perfection. The best part? It is SO easy!

Ingredients

  • 2 cups ham cubed
  • 6 eggs beaten
  • 6 slices bread broken into pieces
  • 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 2 cups milk
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp dry ground mustard (found in the spice section)

Instructions

  • Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
  • Chop the ham into cubes. I used around 2 cups. You can add more or less depending on your desires.
  • Crumble the bread into small pieces.
  • Mix the bread, cheese, and ham together. Spread evenly in a greased 13×9 casserole dish.
  • Crack and beat the eggs.
  • Read more please visit : happybrownhouse.com
Related Posts
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Iklan Tengah Post