-->
NvvM3VTbwpzigPHELV4G6VnnD8ItR51ukFuPpz44
SIMPLY THE BEST CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST #cauliflower #diet #keto #healthyrecipes #meals

Iklan Billboard 970x250

Iklan 728x90

SIMPLY THE BEST CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST #cauliflower #diet #keto #healthyrecipes #meals

SIMPLY THE BEST CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST #cauliflower #diet #keto #healthyrecipes #meals

This is just the best Cauliflower Pizza Crust out there. It is additionally an extraordinary gluten free, virtuous, low carb alternative (and stuffed with protein!). Be that as it may, what's so incredible is that my children cherish it!

This Cauliflower Pizza Crust is another family top choice. I am not kidding – low carb and gluten free and an incredible solid alternative. It additionally gives an incredible method to "sneak" a few veggies into your children supper without them notwithstanding knowing.

I have been somewhat fixated since making it just because. Anyway it's not all I make with cauliflower. I have been evaluating some other incredible riced cauliflower plans like, cauliflower browned rice and cauliflower bread sticks, as well (they are so extraordinary with plunging sauce and pasta!).

By and by, I don't think it suggests a flavor like bread, it tastes progressively like a dainty covering pizza. I think it is delectable, however on the off chance that you are hoping to imagine that it will be actually similar to pizza, at that point not really! Notwithstanding, it thoroughly deals with my pizza longings!!

All in all, how could I jump on the cauliflower pizza kick? Indeed, I had heard a great deal about cauliflower pizza outside layer and something about it captivated me. I don't have the foggiest idea why, however it did. In this way, I had a head of cauliflower and some time on my hands (because of various days off in succession) and chose to give it a go.

SIMPLY THE BEST CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST #cauliflower #diet #keto #healthyrecipes #meals

Also try our recipe : SMASHED BLACKBERRY & GOAT CHEESE TOASTS #desserts #diet #blackberry #food #yummy

Ingredients :

  • 1 small to medium sized head of cauliflower - should make 2 cups once processed ((many stores now sell frozen riced cauliflower)
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
  • 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon garlic salt OR 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder ((I love Lawry's))
  • 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
  • 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
  • 1 egg
  • pizza sauce & toppings of your choice

Instructions :
  1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
  2. Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and spray it with non-stick butter spray. (or use a silicon baking mat, which is my favorite thing in the world)
  3. Cut off the florets of the cauliflower - try to cut off as much of the stem as possible. Place the florets in a food processor and "rice it" - you do this by pulsing the food processor - press the button in short "pulse-like" increments- be very careful not to over process and puree, it won't be good!
  4. The cauliflower should come out looking almost grain like. See picture.
  5. (You can save a step by buying the frozen riced cauliflower. I have done this and it comes out just as good!)


Related Posts
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Iklan Tengah Post